The Stratos is an incredibly nuanced shoe designed to deliver optimal performance on the most technical routes. A split last combines a stiff front platform that is optimized for hard edging with a minimalist last in the midsole and heel connected to the front by the strong slingshot rand that drives the toes hard into the toe box for a super precise fit. Combined with the narrow fit profile and asymmetric shape, the Stratos is sure to fit with a level of precision that even the most advanced climbers will appreciate. The synthetic upper with a rubber toe cap minimizes stretching over time. Grippy RX2 rubber ensures great grip on technical faces and slabs.
- Performance shoe designed for hard edging
- Two part last with strong slingshot rand for precision fit
- Speed lace system for maximum adjustability
- Synthetic upper with rubber toe cap reduces stretch over time
- Leather foot bed limits slipping inside the shoe on technical routes
- 4.2 mm RX2 Rubber
- US sizes 4 – 13