The Amp is a beautifully crafted slightly down-turned slipper designed for high end?technical climbing. The ? length midsole gives the shoe enough rigidity to perform?on steep terrain while the slingshot rand drives the toes into the toe box for precision?climbing. With a liberal fit, the toe box flattens out for comfort and performance on?technical cracks. The full synthetic upper combines with a rubber toe cap to reduce?stretch over time. Vibram XS Grip rubber ensures a high level of friction?on all types of rock.
- A beautifully crafted slipper for technical climbing
- Powerful slingshot rand keeps the toes aligned in the toe box
- Synthetic upper with a full rubber toe cap virtually eliminates stretch over time
- Leather foot bed limits slippage inside the shoe on technical routes
- 4.5 mm Vibram XS Grip Rubber
- US sizes 4 – 13