TOUR NANOTECH SEMI-AUTO CRAMPONS
Tour Nanotech Semi-Auto
- The lightest steel crampons in the world
- Constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most technical mountaineering boots
- 10 points for a compact, hyperlight body
- New dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
The lightest steel crampons in the world! Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel uses nanotechnology to create a superior metal that is 70% stronger and 20% harder than traditional chromoly steel thereby allowing us to use a thinner cross section (1.8 mm) that results in a crampon that is not only lighter, but stronger, more durable and stainless by design. The thinner cross section also creates sharper, thinner points that penetrate hard snow with ease. The semi-automatic binding is compatible with most technical mountaineering boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the Tour Nanotech Auto with automatic bindings.