Skimo Pure Nanotech
- The lightest steel crampons in the world
- Designed for ski mountaineering and competitive ski mountaineering racing
- Constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel
- Automatic binding with the proprietary T-Stop toe system
- Semi-auto toe bails are available separately for boots without toe welts
- The heel bail has been optimized to fit A/T ski boots and features 3 height settings for fine-tuning the fit
- Micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings allows for a precise fit
- Dyneema® linking straps (available separately) reduce weight and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
- Dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- Torx key for T-Stop adjustment included
The Skimo Pure Nanotech is a hyperlight steel crampon designed for ski mountaineering and competitive ski mountaineering racing. It uses the same frame design and T-Stop binding system as the Skimo Tour, but the frame is constructed entirely from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel for a solid grip on hard snow and ice. The micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings delivers a precise fit for all boot lengths. The linking bar can also be replaced with the optional Dyneema® linking strap (sold separately) to reduce weight and allow the crampons to be folded onto themselves for tighter packability. Semi-auto toe bails (sold separately) can be integrated for boots without toe welts. Dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included.
Sandvik Nanoflex® is an innovative patented steel alloy that is 70% stronger and 20% harder than normal steel which allows for a significant reduction in the amount of metal used, thereby decreasing weight while maintaining strength.
Out of stock