G Comp Wind
ALPINISM, SKI MOUNTAINEERING, COMPETITIVE SKI MOUNTAINEERING
- Versatile, durable, fast-drying synthetic gloves for chilly or windy conditions
- The superlight Windmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist to be pulled out for protection from the wind and cold
- Durable synthetic leather palm
- Grip’R pads on the thumb, index finger, and palm for extra grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
The G Comp Wind is the ultimate glove for ski mountaineering races, spring ski tours and cold-weather aerobics in general. The glove is constructed from soft, dexterous, breathable Lycra® for great comfort and temperature regulation when on the move. For pre-dawn starts and alpine ridges where the fingers need more protection simply pull out the hidden Windmit’N. The coated ripstop nylon Windmit’N covers the fingers and thumb while leaving the palm exposed for good grip. Grip’R pads on the thumb, index fingertip and palm assist with grip, dexterity and fine motor control, and reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point.
NOTE: Help ensure the longevity of the Windmit’N by always removing them when
working with bindings and skins.
100 g, 3.5 oz (XL)
Thermal Insulation: *
Features: Windbreak, Breathable, Grip’R, Wrist Leash, Hanging Loop, Sweat Cloth