G Comp Warm
ALPINISM, SKI MOUNTAINEERING, COMPETITIVE SKI MOUNTAINEERING
- Soft, dexterous, breathable Lycra® gloves designed for cold-weather aerobic activities
- The special PrimaLoft® Gold 40g/m2 insulated Warmit’N hides in a pocket on the wrist ready to be pulled out for extra protection from the wind and cold
- Grip’R pads on the thumb, index finger and palm for extra grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point
- Soft terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
Building on the popularity of the G Comp Wind, the G Comp Warm adds extra protection with the special Warmit’N – a lightweight overmitt with a ripstop nylon shell and PrimaLoft® Gold 40 g/m2 insulation for a high level of defense from the wind and cold. The Warmit’N stows away in a sleeve on the wrist when not in use. Simply pull it out and over (the palm remains exposed for grip and dexterity) when the fingers need more protection. Originally designed for competitive ski mountaineering, the concept of the stow-away Warmit’N has attracted users in every kind of cold-weather aerobic activity. The base glove is designed to provide the right level of protection without overheating during normal use. The addition of the Warmit’N gives a level of versatility that other gloves simply cannot achieve. The palms are constructed from durable synthetic materials to handle the wear and tear of activities like ski mountaineering where they withstand hard poling and fast work with bindings and skins. Grip’R pads on the thumb, index fingertip and palm assist with grip, dexterity and fine motor control, and reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure durability at this common failure point.
NOTE: Help ensure the longevity of the Warmit’N by always removing it when working with bindings and skins.
115 g, 4.1 oz (XL)
Thermal Insulation: **
Features: Windbreak, Breathable, Grip’R, Wrist Leash, Hanging Loops, Sweat Cloth