• Rock Climbing
• Sliding Waist Belt System
• 3-mm Perforated EVA Foam
• Edge-Load Construction on the legs
• Pre-Threaded Auto-Locking Buckles on the waist and legs
• 2 webbing reinforced gear loops and a chalk bag loop
• Adjustable elastic straps with a drop seat
• Recommended for children 5 to 10 years old not exceeding 85 lbs.
The Jasper JR is a full-featured harness that kids like to wear because it looks like what the adults use. The pre-threaded auto-locking buckles are easy to adjust yet can be secured from fidgety young hands by passing the webbing ends through elastic security loops. Sit harnesses for children may be used alone only when top-roping. Because kids have a higher center of gravity and less-defined hips than adults, the Jasper JR should be used with the Bambino chest harness to prevent flipping upside down in a lead fall or when rappelling.
Size: Waist 58-70 cm, 23-27 in | Legs 48-55 cm, 19-21 in
Weight: 349 g, 12.3 oz