XLC Nanotech – Automatic
SKI MOUNTAINEERING, ALPINISM, HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING
- The most sophisticated mountaineering crampons in the world!
- Sandvik Nanoflex® stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Automatic bindings fit most technical mountaineering and telemark boots
- CC4u wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (18106 – sold separately)
The XLC Nanotech features the same lightweight materials and construction as the hyperlight XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the front points for increased durability, strength, and penetration on hard ice. Automatic bindings offer the most secure fit for rigid boots with full toe and heel welts, including A/T and telemark boots.
598 g, 21.1 oz
Size: Eur 36-47
Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum / Nanoflex® Steel