• General Mountaineering, High Altitude Climbing
• World’s lightest 12-point strap-on crampons!
• 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
• Universal bindings fit most mountaineering and hiking boots
• Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
• Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (18106 - sold separately)
The lightest 12-point strap-on crampons in the world! Perfect for glacier travel and general mountaineering. Thermoplastic heel and toe harnesses wrap around nearly any hiking and classic mountaineering boot and are secured by strong nylon straps. While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain. For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings (348).
Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
Crampon Case: No
Size: 36-48 cm, 14-19 in
Weight: 490 g, 17.3 oz