Tour Nanotech – Universal
- The lightest steel crampons in the world!
- Constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel
- Universal bindings fit most mountaineering and hiking boots
- 10 points for a compact, hyperlight body
- Anti-Balling Plates included
The lightest steel crampons in the world! Sandvik Nanoflex® Steel uses nanotechnology to create a superior metal that is 30% stronger and 20% harder than traditional chromoly steel thereby allowing us to use a thinner cross section (1.8mm) that results in a crampon that is not only lighter, but stronger, more durable and stainless by design. The thinner cross section also creates sharper, thinner points that penetrate hard snow with ease. The universal binding is compatible with most mountaineering and hiking boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the Tour Nanotech Auto with automatic bindings (0367).
640 g, 22.6 oz
Size: Eur 36-44
Frame Material: Nanoflex® Steel