The GT ANSI is a modified combination of our new GT Sit and GT Chest harnesses certified for both ANSI and European EN standards.
The harness was developed following the findings from our “SOSPESI” research program which gave us new insights on suspension trauma. The innovative connection between the waist belt and leg loops makes the GT Sit comfortable both during suspension and on the ground. The padding uses variable thicknesses and stiffness to provide the right amount of support and comfort for every part of the body. Patented ventral attachment features two loops, one for attaching the chest harness and chest ascender and the other for attaching lanyards, carabiners and other equipment. Quick-release auto-locking buckles on the legs with green correct closure indicators. 6 attachment points: 1 sternal and 1 dorsal for fall arrest, 1 ventral for suspension, 2 side and 1 back for work positioning and restraint. Available in 2 sizes.
- Patented webbing double loop: first loop for ring fastening and second loop to be used for the insertion of the connector of the chest part.
- Aluminum alloy ventral ring for work positioning and suspension. ANSI Z359.3 and EN 813 certified.
- Aluminum alloy side rings for work positioning and restraint. ANSI Z359.3 and EN 358 certified.
- Aluminum alloy back ring for work positioning and restraint. ANSI Z359.3 and EN 358 certified.
- Aluminum alloy sternal and dorsal rings certified for fall arrest. ANSI Z359.1 and EN 361 certified.
- Automatic leg-loops buckles open with a quick squeeze of two buttons and are equipped with a green correct closure indicator.
- Triple-layer waist belt padding with comfortable 3D honeycomb breathable mesh where the harness contacts the body. Dual density padding on the leg loops with stiffer padding on the back for load support and softer padding in the groin area for comfort. Ergonomic design provides large contact surfaces for optimized pressure distribution.
- Quick adjust steel buckles.
- 44 mm polyester waist belt and chest webbing.
- 33 mm polyester webbing on the legs.
- Straps that connect the waist belt and leg loops are adjustable to ensure a precise fit.
- Two large side gear loops rated to 10kg Max.
- Two small side gear loops on each side specifically designed for fastening the Tool Bag (ref.2195) and lanyards for tools (Sawer ref.2151 or Tooler ref.2150).
- Two slots for fastening HUB gear clippers (ref.0910) (sold separately).
- Sophisticated ergonomics where the waist belt and leg loops are joined in the front have been developed for a high level of comfort and follow the findings of our “SOSPESI” research project which gave us new insights on suspension trauma.
- The chest harness uses the same advanced ergonomics and padding structures as the sit harness for optimal ergonomics and exceptional comfort.
- Sit and Chest parts are connected with a super-strong ANSI certified triple-locking connector equipped with anti-rotation pin and 3600 lb rated gate.
- Integrated keeper system for capturing the top of a chest ascender.
Standard(s): EN 358 – EN 361 – EN 813
|1 S – L||80-120||50-65||55-75|
|216901: GT ANSI (1 Small – Large) – $299.95 USD|
|216902: GT ANSI (2 Large – XXL) – $299.95 USD|