The Amp is a beautifully crafted slightly down-turned slipper designed for high end technical climbing. The ¾ length midsole gives the shoe enough rigidity to perform on steep terrain while the slingshot rand drives the toes into the toe box for precision climbing. With a liberal fit, the toe box flattens out for comfort and performance on technical cracks. The full synthetic upper combines with a rubber toe cap to reduce stretch over time. Vibram XS Grip rubber ensures a high level of friction on all types of rock.
- A beautifully crafted slipper for technical climbing
- Powerful slingshot rand keeps the toes aligned in the toe box
- Synthetic upper with a full rubber toe cap virtually eliminates stretch over time
- Leather foot bed limits slippage inside the shoe on technical routes
- 4.5 mm Vibram XS Grip Rubber
- US sizes 4 – 13