- Kazakhs Denis Urubko and Sergey Samoilov, for a new route opened in alpine style on Manaslu’s northeast face
- Slovenian Pavle Kozjek, for leading a new route on Cho Oyu, and for summitting images of the Nangpa La Killings
- Slovenians Marko Prezelj and Boris Lorencic, for the first ascent on Chomolhari’s northwest pillar
- Ukrainians Igor Chaplinsky, Andrey Rodiontsev and Orest Verbitsky for a first ascent on the north ridge of Shingu Charpa
- Brits Ian Parnell and Tim Emmett for climbing the southeast Pillar of Kedarnath Dome
C.A.M.P. athlete and Piolet nominee Denis Urubko has already been awarded and Asian Piolet d’Or for his alpine ascent of Manaslu’s Northeast Face. View a detailed article from mounteverest.net here.
Pictured: Denis Urubko and Sergey Samoilov accepting the 2007 Asian Piolet d’Or.